PT PETRO TEKNIK PERSADA ( EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR BALDOR MOTOR - DODGE REDUCER-BEARING-COUPLING) DISTRIBUTOR RESMI DODGE, RELIANCE, KB PENTA dan BALDOR di Indonesia WWW.BALDOR.CO.ID EMAIL : petroteknik@ cbn.net.id PETRO Teknik Group adalah sebuah didirikan sejak Oktober 1998. Product kami; BALDOR di INDONESIA untuk BALDOR AC MOTOR/ MOTORS BALDOR
DODGE PT COMPONENT : DODGE BEARING DODGE COUPLING DODGE GEAR REDUCER PT. PETRO TEKNIK PERSADA Terlengkap
* Para-Flex Couplings Para-Flex Couplings employ a molded, non-lubricated elastomeric flexing member loaded in shear.
* D-Flex Couplings D-Flex Couplings employ a molded, non-lubricated elastomeric flexing sleeve loaded in shear
* Poly-Disc Poly-Disc Couplings are a pin type coupling using a molded polyurethane disc.
* Grid-Lign Couplings Grid-Lign Couplings are tapered grid style hubs, grids, and covers which are interchangeable with other industry standard tapered grid couplings.
* Gear Couplings Dodge Gear Couplings are power dense and capable of transmitting high torque at high speeds while still remaining inherently well balanced. Gear Couplings transmit torque by the mating of two hubs with external gear teeth that are joined by flanged sleeves with internal gear teeth.
* Chain Couplings Chain Couplings transmit torque through two hubs with hardened sprocket teeth and a double width roller chain.
* Rigid Couplings Rigid Couplings provide a connection between two perfectly aligned shafts. Available in Ribbed Rigid and Tapered Lock Rigid.
Clutches and Brakes
* Clutch/Brake Modules Clutch/Brake Modules mount directly to NEMA C-Face motors and reducers or can be used with base mount frames.
* D-Series Motor Brakes Dodge D-Series Motor Brakes are designed with a single non-asbestos friction disc for fewer adjustments, reduced replacement parts and extended life.
Mechanical Soft Start
* Flexidyne is a mechanical soft start device that uses steel and stainless steel shot as a medium, to transmit torque.
* Fluid Couplings Fluid Couplins are a mechanical soft start couplin that offer smoother starts and increased productivity.
* Torque Tamer The Dodge Torque Tamer is a protective device that is designed to slip when overloaded, thus protecting the valuable reducer and other components in the drive train.
* Bushings Tapered split bushings that fit into a matching tapered bore in a sheave, sprocket, pulley, etc., used to securely mount the product onto a shaft.
* Hubs TAPER-LOCK or QD weld-on hubs for use in the fabrication of conveyor pulleys, plate sprockets, fans, impellers, etc. Weld-on hubs are made of low carbon steel for good welding compatibility.
* Sheaves & Belts V-Groove sheaves and matching V-Belts used to transmit rotating mechanical power between two shafts on medium to high speed applications.
FHP Belt Drives
* FHP/VP Sheaves Light-duty V-belt sheaves and belts for the transmission of rotary power between two shafts, in the fractional through 10 HP range at 1750 RPM.
Synchronous Sprockets and Timing Pulleys and Belts
* Sprocket Drives Toothed sprockets with matching toothed flat belts to provide timed, non-slip transmission of power between two shafts.
* Roller Chain Sprockets Sprockets for use with roller chain, generally to provide transmission of power between two low-speed shafts.
* V-Belts and Synchronous (Timing Belts) are used to transmit power between two rotating shafts, transferring power from the driving source to the driven machine.
* Heavy Duty Drum Pulley Assemblies Standard, stock drum pulley assemblies that meet and/or exceed CEMA (Conveyor Equipment Manufacturers Association) application standards for use with conveyor belts rated up to 750 PIW (Pounds per Inch of Belt Width) / 131 kN/m.
* Heavy Duty Wing Pulley Assemblies Standard, stock wing pulley assemblies that meet and/or exceed CEMA (Conveyor Equipment Manufacturers Association) application standards for use with conveyor belts rated up to 350 PIW (Pounds per Inch of Belt Width) / 61 kN/m.
* Mine Duty Extra Drum Pulley Assemblies Standard, stock mine duty drum pulley assemblies that fit CEMA (Conveyor Equipment Manufacturers Association) dimensions and exceed the CEMA application standards by 2 to 5 times depending upon pulley size.
* Mine Duty Extra Wing Pulley Assemblies Extremely heavy, strong mine duty wing pulley assemblies that fit CEMA (Conveyor Equipment Manufacturers Association) dimensions and exceed the CEMA application standards by 2 to 5 times depending upon pulley size. Designed for use with DODGE Mine Duty Extra drum pulleys.
* Engineered Drum Pulley Assemblies Made to order based upon conveyor load, belt tension, belt wrap angles and bearing centers supplied for belt ratings up to and exceeding 8,000 PIW (Pounds per Inch of Belt Width) or 1,400 kN/m.
* Heavy Duty Magnetic Drum Pulley Assemblies Straight face drum pulley assemblies with permanent ceramic magnets inside a stainless steel rim that meet CEMA (Conveyor Equipment Manufacturers Association) application standards for use with conveyor belts rated up to 750 PIW (Pounds per Inch of Belt Width) or 61 kN/m.
* Steel Split Drum Pulley Assemblies Standard, stock drum pulley assemblies for conveying and flat line shaft drive applications.